Please Note: This is an alternative to the “7-Digit Dialing” option available on each account and extension. It is often easier to set this option up via the online user interface.
- To start, please copy the code below into a text editor. Then change the $$$ to the area code you want to auto interject:x+#|xx+*|[2-9]xxxxxx,$$$
- Press the “Menu” ley on the phone.
- Choose “Phone Status” and hit “Select.”
- Choose “IP&MAC Address” and hit “Select.”
- Copy down the “IP Address” of your phone.
- Open a web browser and input the current IP into the address bar (Example: http://192.168.0.100).
- Login: admin
- Password: your Vocalocity account number
- Click the “Preferences” link on the web page.
- Remove everything from the “Local Dial Plan” field.
- Paste in your custom dialing plan from above.
- Click “Save Settings”.
- Click “Reset” on the website.
- Choose “Restart Phone.”
Please Note: dial outside of your area, please put a 1 infront of the 10 digit number.